Sunday, January 16, 2011

my first ever blog after a lifetime of writing!

It feels really weird and exciting at the same time. I've made a career out of writing everything from corporate communication to travel stories. This blog has been a long time coming. And since I have taken so long to get it kick started, the anticipation that it should prove worthwhile to those who read it, is immense.

Mygypsytales is my act of discipline towards chronicling my travels and sharing them with the world at large. Over the last few years, a combination of work pressures, lethargy and who knows what has ensured that I have not been as prolific as I once was. I do hope that this blog will put an end to that.

So, the next time I go rambling somewhere, I hope to share my thoughts and experiences on a day - to -day basis, fresh of the boat, as they say.

I have another admission. I have never been one of those snap - shoot - upload kind of people. But I hope that the sheer presence of this blog, and hopefully, a handful or more of people who will visit it, will propel me in that direction. So, you can hope to find a few juicy pics uploaded WHILE I travel... and not weeks later, as the case usually is.

This blog means that I now have no excuse not to write more frequently. And while most of the stories will be about travel, you can expect a few asides on life in general too.

Here's to many more tales from this gypsy. Hope that you enjoy them and send bouquets and sponge brickbats flying my way, as the need arises.

Cheers

Cyrus

2 comments:

  1. yay!! waiting with loads of bouquets and sponge brickbats....hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am sure it will be worthwhile. Cheers and all the best! Here's to many juicy travel tales.

    ReplyDelete